Service Desk on the Platform SAP Solution Manager 7.1
Service Desk is central point for communication with customer´s end-user in providing IT support. All incidents and service requests are usually recorded and managed there. This solution offers also interface to all other processes and activities of service provision. From user's perspective it is contact point where he/she can report problems and requirements and where he/she receives relevant and accurate information.
- Central point of contact for end-users,
- recording and review of all cases status,
- guaranteed response time according to SLA parameters,
- clear problems and priorities definition,
- handover of cases to responsible persons and problem-solving teams,
- feedback to end-users,
- communication channels: telephone, fax, e-mail, web interface.
For Service Desk application on the SAP Solution Manager platform you can use existing, currently valid licenses to the standard SAP ERP system, or very favorable licensing package SAP IT Service Desk Operation. The application runs in standard languages: CZ and EN and has 24/7 availability. Users of SAP and ELO DMS systems can use comfortable service calls establishment directly from ERP, CRM, BW, or ELO. At your request, it is possible to perform third party Service Desk integration. The system also provides direct communication with the SAP AG within services provided by the SAP Enterprise Support.
- Monitoring of response time and elapse date based on Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Evaluation of service calls based on various criteria (dates, priority, authority, processor, etc.)
- Automatic sending of e-mail notifications to recipients during creation, transfer, update, escalation, scheduling, etc.
- Automatic monitoring of response parameters and resolution time
- Various types of documents or URL links can be attached to every message
- Customers have imaging sets with wide range of filtering, sorting, and predefined views available
The Solution Manager system, under which the Service Desk is running, forms standard part of basic SAP ERP delivery. including Except of the Service Desk the Solution Manager includes also other components (Change Management, Project Management, Test Management,...) available for implementing and further use on your request.