Are you implementing a new information system? Are you not sure whether the project is heading straight for the goal? With your current knowledge of the new information system, do you feel unsure you are able to identify all the risks? If this is the case, make use of Quality Assurance services.
The aim of Quality Assurance is to supervise and ensure that individual process component outputs have the adequate quality established at the beginning of the change. Formal monitoring of the project progress, risk identification, qualified support and external examination on customer side – these are the major added values of Quality Assurance.
Examples of typical QA activities include:
- Review of the project progress in line with the management methodology applied
- Study, commenting, and amendment suggestions for project documentation
- Active participation in key team negotiations (implementation workshops, htp, etc.)
- Participation in integration scenarios and tests drafting
- Cooperation in evaluating of integration tests
- Audit of operation deployment of the new information system
- Professional consultating with customer team members regarding functionalities of the new information system implemented by the provider
- Recommending additional functionalities for the new information system suitable for the customers requirements
By using the Quality Assurance services, you will efficiently eliminate implementation risks and generate higher added value of the new information system.